Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Men

Art is something that I have enjoyed since an early age. My mother always encouraged us to use our creativity. In High School I discovered that I really enjoyed painting & even took honors painting classes. I am quite proud of my perfectionist paintings that I create. They take me some time, not a day, to complete. I want each line crisp and perfect! And I know my paintings reflect that.

My Men are what I call the three paintings below. I love them! I got the idea from them from a friend a while back, as she was talking about a painting she once asked someone to paint for her. I got a vision in my head of My Men and ran with it. I love how they turned out. They have been hanging in my house in the hallway for almost 5 or 6 years now. And they fit there just perfectly!



No comments: