Monday, March 15, 2010

Now I Know My ABC's

Many, many years ago I started noticing letters in nature and around town. I finally started to capture them for future use and for gifts. I love giving Nature/Architectural Alphabet Last Name Pictures as gifts. I have also been assisting family and friends with this fun and unique gift.

Putting together letter pictures is a lot of fun for me. I enjoy creating words from the things I have found as letters. I thought I would share some of my completed last name projects.

To view the letters I have available- go to the right sidebar and look under "labels" where each letter is listed individually.


Enjoy!

Beye


Griffith


Minnick


Rigsby


Smith


Summers


Summers


Please Note: The "MelissaLorenzPhotography" Mark on each photo is edited onto the picture and is not included on the actual projects.

No comments: