Thursday, April 15, 2010

Reusable Snack Bags

I had a great find at the fabric store the other night...sample indoor/outdoor fabric pieces for $1 . They were the perfect size for a project that I had stored in the back of my mind, reusable snack bags(I got 2 pieces, each make 2). While at the fabric store, I also picked up some nylon for the inside of the bag. Nylon is a great fabric for this project since it's a nice slick surface, durable and washable! And again, I already had velcro at home. To make 4 reusable snack bags it cost me very little to make (the nylon was a little bit more than I would have liked & not on sale) and will save us a ton in plastic baggies that I have been using for Miss Genevieve's snacks when we head out of the house.



Project Completed: 4/15/10

2 comments:

Sippy Cup Mom said...

Are you going to be selling these? :-)

Melissa said...

I went back and got more fabric. :) I can absolutely make you some of these...let's chat!