Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Gobble Gobble

One of the crafty blogs that I follow posted a link to this turkey shirt tutorial. I fell in love with it! I ended up finding a $2 tee and used some of my scraps. I ended up needing to "find" (aka buy) some extras too...I didn't have too many fall colors quite yet. For the turkey body, I dug into my giant felt stash.

Genevieve was so excited about this shirt when it was done. Her exact words were "Oh WOW!" Another success in the eyes of a toddler! She has wanted to wear this shirt everyday since I made it a week ago.

What a fun project for scraps! Now I'm just thinking of all the other holidays and what shirt I can create with scraps next!






2 comments:

Sippy Cup Mom said...

That is super cute!

Aimee said...

That's so cute, Melissa! Great job! :-)