Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Who doesn't love Shutterfly! I know I do. I have ordered Photobooks, Yearly Calendars and Christmas Cards. They are great! And always have such a good quality. This is also where I made special announcement cards to tell our families we were pregnant both times (with Genevieve and this baby). So I am a big fan of Shutterfly.

With Christmas approaching, I have been thinking about what we are going to do for a Christmas Card this year. I went to the Christmas Cards Section on Shutterfly and fell in love with so many of their cards.

Take a look...

Wonder Trees Noir Christmas Card
My 1st favorite...Its fun. I love all of the colors of the trees


This is my 2nd Favorite. I like that its more traditional...yet its not.


I like the black with the color snow flakes here.


Just as it says, I love how funky it is.


Fun, Cute and Simple!


This one is super cute too...but might be too girly for Nick.


On this one I really like the Christmas tree as dots and the fun print.



I love how they have highlighted the words among the "subway art" on this one.

So don't be surprised if you get one of the above cards (insert our family) in your mailbox this year. They are fantastic!


As I mentioned before, I always make a Shutterfly Photo Calendar every year. Just like the picture below. Genevieve loves to see the pictures of herself from last year. It's the fun part of changing the calendar every year! And I love looking back and remembering what our family did last year. And I really like plugging in the birthdays into their system and they remember it for me so when I make my calendar for 2011, it will all be there remembering my birthdays...we'll just have one extra one to add!




Something else Shutterfly offers is their Canvas Wall Art. I have been wanting to get a canvas picture for a while now. I mean, how cute is this picture below. I have so many wedding pictures and none of them hanging up. I totally am adding this to my Christmas List! I would love to have a wrapped canvas picture hanging in our house. I have no doubt that their quality is fantastic.



So has that got you thinking about what you are doing for Christmas this year? Do you have your Christmas Card Designs yet? I highly recommend checking out Shutterfly for your cards and photo gifts this year. They have SO many things to choose from!


Fellow bloggers, want to find out more about how you can get 50 FREE Holiday Cards from Shutterfly...click HERE to find out! Good Luck.

Happy Holiday Card making to one and all!!!!

No comments: